When Strangers Click, a 2011 documentary about online dating.
It reminds me of that famous Margaret Atwood quote: “Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them.” It also reminds me of something written by one of the mods of Sex Worker Problems: “Misandry irritates. Misogyny kills.”
Friendly reminder that with one click, you can:
- Give free food to the hungry.
- Help get a woman in need get a free mammogram.
- Give free food to shelter animals.
- Give a free meal to a homeless and hungry veteran.
- Help a family receive therapy for an autistic family member.
- Help provide a child with life-saving health care.
- Help give a child a free book to read.
- Protect 11.4 square feet of wildlife habitat
the sexual tension when u and ur crush are online on fb at the same time and u just stare at their lil green dot
and suddenly you know what gatsby felt like
This is actually the most profound and appropriate literary allusion I’ve encountered so far this week.